Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Matthew Gialich

Hi everyone!  My name is Matthew Gialich.  I am getting my MS in electrical engineering at Cal Poly Pomona, which is about 10 miles outside of Los Angeles.   I have only been to the east coast once when I was about 6 years old, so this should be a fun experience. This summer I will be working with Dr. Timothy Stubbs on "Investigating the effects of lunar topography on surface charging and dust transport processes using data from the LRO mission"
At school I am currently working on two different research projects.  One with Raytheon investigating CFAR radar algorithms and another with Northrup Grumman developing mathematical models of non-liner sub harmonic mixers for high frequency communications. 
(I'm in the black shirt)
Other than school, which takes up all of my time, I enjoy building cars and racing, bowling, watching movies, and going random places. Can’t wait to meet everyone this summer this should be a fun experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment