Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Harrison Smith

Me spinnin' some knobs on a grounded aircraft carrier in San Diego
Hey, I'm Harrison. I'm currently studying Physics and Astrophysics/Astronomy at the University of Michigan where I'll be a senior next year. The project I'll be working on this summer is "Measurement of Bulk Geochemistry of Planetary Surfaces" with Dr. Ann Parsons.

I'm from Metro-Detroit, so I didn't have to travel far for school (although I do enjoy traveling). Despite focusing on Astronomy and Physics, I'm interested in everything from psychology to chemistry to public policy. This summer should be awesome. I can't wait to learn more about planetary science and get experience with NASA and people that share my interests.

In my free time I like to play board games, tennis, ping pong, and disc golf. I also enjoy to read and hang out with friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment